Supporting independent agency founders and business leaders across the marketing communications sector.
Webinar Tuesday 7th April at 2pm BST (9am EST)
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused uncertainty and disruption across business globally, with companies forced to re-examine all aspects of their business including their leadership and communications, staffing models and infrastructure, and marketing and sales plans for the remainder of 2020. This can be challenging for even the most seasoned leaders who are now having to reprioritise their focus and efforts on a daily basis.
To help navigate these unprecedented challenges, Waypoint Partners is hosting a series of webinars to share informed insights, expertise and resources designed to help companies survive and thrive during the COVID-19 period. These closed group conversations will take place over the coming weeks and explore business-critical areas and decisions that will be a priority for all firms going forward.
Our second webinar will cover “Effective Strategies for Leadership Communications and Business Development.” Following a brief presentation there will be a discussion and live Q&A and where our Partners will be available to answer your questions.
Throughout Waypoint’s Navigating the New Normal series, we will cover relevant topics including:
- Financial Management: Revenue forecasting and cash flow planning
- Business Management: Scenario planning, business sizing and cost reduction strategies
- People Management: Talent retention and motivation
- Effective Leadership: Leading and communicating in times of crisis
- Change Management: Structural change and strategic pivots
- Business Development: Identifying and sourcing revenue opportunities
- Investment/M&A Guidance: Access to specialist funding, investors and M&A opportunities.
Our second webinar will take place at 2pm BST (9am EST) on Tuesday 7th April and feature Waypoint Partners Julianna Richter and Phil Gripton, hosted by Founding Partner Miles Welch – all of whom have a collective 60+ years in business operations and managing agencies through change, disruptions and recessions. We look forward to sharing our experience and market knowledge to support you through this challenging time.
NOTE: we have a limited number of places available for this webinar. Please register your interest below as soon as possible or to sign up for our future events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.